- the flagship and the main body.
- the legal establishment conducting and focusing on the international legal process.
- the vehicle called 'the secession process' to take you from the 'old South Africa culture and lifestyle' to the new culture, which ULA gave an interim name: 'The Hartland'
- The Hartland concept is the very self-determination desire the ULA pursues.
- the dream the ULA is motivating its adherents to achieve.
- the campaign born to give the members of the minority groups a clearer and more tangible feel as to what the ULA wants to achieve.
- a marketing strategy to bring more alliances on board who will buy into the ULA's future Hartland – western South Africa.
- The ULA legal body is, therefore, using various strategies, and will possibly establish more, to get to the 2 million mandates.
To secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our posterity. Also to secure our God-given rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness through independence and secession from South Africa for all Minority Groups.
Through various strategies and minority organizations in alliance with the
*To secure the God-given individual Rights to Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness..
*To reach out to each individual among the minority groups as well as leaders of the civil organizations for minorities, making this dream known to them and making them part of the Dream.
*To secure the mandates of at least 2 million people in order to have either a referendum, or obtain unilateral secession under a Unilateral Declaration of Independence.
*To build strong relations among different civil organizations in the Alliance, and to secure new Alliance members in ensuring that the new nation be established with the necessary structures.
*To secure that all among the Minority groups can share in the Hartland Dream.
 "The American Dream" of James Truslow Adams
The Hartland Dream is a national ethos of the Hartland Republic, the set of ideals (democracy, rights, liberty, opportunity and equality) in which freedom includes the opportunity for prosperity and success, as well as an upward social mobility for the family and children, achieved through hard work in a society with few barriers. "Life should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement" regardless of social class or circumstances of birth. 
NOT A SINGLE person at ULA receives any salary or compensation whatsoever, in any way, shape, or form. All are voluntary workers who sacrifice their time and efforts for the good of the minority groups in South Africa. ULA publically undertakes to spend EVERY CENT on marketing campaigns to reach the required mandate of 2 million votes for self-determination. No membership fees, ever. This is a drive towards self-determination and independence for the oppressed minorities. For you and your loved ones, young and old.
© Copyright 2020 | All rights reserved
United Liberty Alliance